Gurbani Kirtan and traditional Shastri Classical tuition is offered at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. Learning can be aided using a Harmonium, or traditional instruments such as the Tarshenai, Dilruba, Taus, Tanpura.
Instrumental Tuition (Tanti saaj)
Tarshenai, Dilruba, Esraj, Taus and Harmonium lessons are taught at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
One to one:
£25 per hour.
ALL ONE TO ONE LESSONS ARE FULLY BOOKED AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME
Group lessons: Taus/Dilruba/ Tarshenai/Esraj
Group classes for the above instruments have finally kicked off! Prices are £20 per student. The class will be taken by Gurbaksh Singh. Students will need to bring their own instruments.
Please contact via email to book your place.
Private Instruction Terms and Agreement
- If you need to cancel a lesson, you must contact your teacher at least 24 hours in advance, except for legitimate emergency situations. Such cancelled lessons may be rescheduled at a time mutually convenient for both parties. You will be charged for all lessons which are cancelled without 24 hours notice.
- To ensure that all students get the full allocated time, lessons must run on schedule. Please arrive 5 minutes before your lesson is due to start. If you arrive later than your scheduled time, your lesson will still conclude at the original scheduled time and will not be extended to allow for lost time. The full hourly fee will still be applicable.
- We reserve the right to cancel a lesson for any reason. When possible, we will give you 24 hours advance notice and reschedule the lesson to a mutually convenient time.
- Payments for each lesson will be due on the day on which the lesson is given.
- Lesson rates are reviewed periodically. We will give You 30 days advance notice of any rate or policy changes.
- You are responsible for providing and maintaining your instrument, sheet music, and anything else you need for the lessons.
- We reserve the right to end this Agreement and cease lessons for any reason.
- We shall not be liable or responsible for any personal injury, property damage or loss, accident, or misconduct occurring during lessons so far as permissible by law.